Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Affordable Prints

Still traveling and have too much time on my hands away from the studio.  While I am unable to adequately update my portfolio site,  I am still able to tend my aging Saatchi Online account.  Recently, Saatchi posted an offer to members allowing us to upload better quality images that they will print and mail through their own website.   While there is no substitute for seeing real analog art in person, I' have had my paintings available online for quite a while in the spirit that something is far better than nothing.   Along these lines, I think it is great that I can now offer third declension facsimiles for very little effort on my part.   As these prints are not a signed and numbered edition, they may have dubious value beyond decorative purposes.  Accordingly, I opted for the lowest pricing charge, starting at $20, to make my images affordable to anyone who wants their own humble copies on fine art paper. I hope this works out and I'll be honored to be displayed in a few more homes and offices. 

For those of you that do order, please send me a line and let me know how the quality is.  While Saatchi should be handling customer satisfaction, I will cease to participate in the program if I hear they they are doing a bad job.  Also, I have focused on presenting new work with the above exception.   If you have any favorites or requests from the archive, let me know and I'll make it available for printing .   

No comments: