Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Kicking

Of course the last day of "Night Fictions." was last Wednesday.  (I would have taken pictures of me moving paintings back to my studio, but the deluge made things a bit dicey.)   If any of you missed my show last month at Susan Maasch Fine Art, or just wanted another dose, I still have a few paintings up in the new group show that opens this Wednesday at the gallery. It's concurrent with an exhibition of prints by Max Beckmann at SMFA, which is concurrent with the "Modernism and Masquerade: Max Beckmann"  exhibition opening at the Portland Museum of Art on March 13.   I've long been a student of Beckmann's painting, so it's a thrill to have any association.  (Maybe some museum-goers will wander over?) Also, kudos to SMFA's new website update. It  looks great, and I'm happy to be represented!

No comments: