Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

begnaud.com updates


I've been the portfolio site all morning:

*new \Nocturnes (works on paper) section under \Paintings
*3 images posted to \Paintings\Nocturnes
*update to Paintings\Fictions: 2 paintings posted
*high res (1600 pixel) images available on both

I have also been updating my "links" section, which is getting quite extensive. If you haven't been there, I list a selection of contemporary and historical artist websites, links to museums and galleries, as well as a growing Amazon "Bookstore" section where I post reviews of books and CDs that I recommend. Of course, I do get a whopping 4% commission for any items bought there, which is always spent on more art books which I'll review.

1 comment:

mimicvii said...

I really dig that Macaw painting!